* Macaroni ~ enough to feed your family
* Cheese ~ any kind you have available (orange cheese works the best, but I had white Velveeta Cheese on hand.
* Bacon ~ I used this because I had some available (bake it in the oven at 350 while your noodles are boiling then it will be cooked in time to break apart and put in the pan to bake.)
* Plain Yogurt (use enough to make your mixture creamy)
* Garlic Powder Seasoning (enough to your taste)
* Smoked Paprika (enough to your taste)
* Planko Bread Crumbs (for the topping)
Preheat your oven to 350* and bake your bacon to the point of it being crispy. Once the noodles are cooked, drain and place into a greased baking dish. Combine all the cheeses, yogurt, and spices and mix into the noodles. When the bacon is finished remove from oven and break up and put into the macaroni and cheese mixture. Mix well and place a couple of cooked bacon slices on top of the noodles. Top with Planko Bread Crumbs for a crispy topping.
Bake in oven for about 30 minutes or until the top of the casserole looks crispy.
Remove from oven and serve hot.
If you plan enough noodles this will be good dish to make enough for left overs. This will get you two meals worth of food out of one.
This is my kind of meal. Easy and leftovers. Another meal I don’t have to make. Double win in my opinion.