Today’s Encouragement and Weekend Reminder was inspired by this quote by Pablo Picasso
“Everything you can imagine is real.” Pablo Picasso
My friend, do not let the busyness of life get you so overworked that you forget to dream big and imagine things you wish you could do and enjoy doing.
Reach for those dreams.
- Do you like hiking, but haven’t found the time. Consider it today and research your area for mountains to climb or hill tops to explore.
- Do you enjoy running? Grab those running shoes, tie your shoe strings and head out the door with your music and ear buds in.
- Is your dream to train for the next Olympic event? Go for it, start training today. There is no better time than the present to begin.
- Is your desire to run in a half or full marathon? Grab those shoes my friend and hit the road or track running. Let today be your day to begin.
- Are you a budding author and imagine one day your words will be in print for the world to read? My friend, reach for that pen and paper or your computer and start writing down the words you have in your mind.
- Are you an artist with a clear canvas or a clean slate your are working with? Is your dream to have your work on display in an art museum on day? My friend, go grab those paints and paint brush or your potter’s clay and get to work.
My friend, no dream is too big to attain. Let your imagination be your inspiration and begin creating that next amazing master piece or training for that next amazing race or climbing that next great mountain top.
Go For It… Reach For It!!!!
Your imagination and dreams are only limited by your personal restrictions and your lack of believing in them. Open your mind and your heart and reach for them.
Go after them.
My friend DREAM BIG and IMAGINE BIGGER!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!