How dark has your darkness been?
How dark is your darkness now?
Do you just long for the day where the sun will shine again?
I promise it will come back.
When you least expect it, a calm to your chaos will return.
God promises to stand by your side no matter what your circumstances are or how dark you feel your life is or has been.
“He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light.”
Job 12:22 NIV
I have a challenge for you.
Despite how discouraged you find yourself, you need to reach down and pick yourself up no matter how difficult it is. This is the only way to find a calm during your darkness or chaos.
It is time to find your place to relax and to rest.
If you can find your tranquility you will find peace from your chaos.
What does this look like to you?
- Is it going to the beach or the mountains?
- Is it exercising such as working out, walking, running or yoga?
- Is it finding your favorite nook for a time to read a book?
- It is working out side in your gardens?
- Is it crafting or working with your hands?
It doesn’t matter what the choices are, what matters the most is to find a place of tranquility so you can find that place of peace allowing the sunbeams to shine through your time of darkness again.
You have this friend! God has not forgotten about you, your pain or your chaos. He has been by your side the entire time even if you haven’t felt His presence.
- Talk to Him.
- Tell Him how much pain you are in.
- Trust Him to heal your wounds no matter how deep they run.
- Thank Him and allow Him to guide you to your new destination.